Darksouls 3 Game Review

Darksouls 3

For the large amount of times I'm written about Darksouls I was surprised when I looked and saw I haven't written a review on it yet, well here we are now! Darksouls 3, the latest and last game in the Darksouls series, and one of my favorite games of all time. Darksouls 3 released March 24th 2017 for Steam, Ps4 and XboxOne. Darksouls 3 has a 9/10 rating on steam and a 9.5/10 rating from IGN.

The story of Darksouls 3, though as hard to find and understand as it is, is that there is 5 Lords of Cinder, AldrichThe Abyss WatchersPrince LothricYhorm The Giant, and Ludleth of Courland. The job of the lords of Cinder is that they are supposed to link the fire, though Prince Lothric decided that he didn't want to take up the title so he just didn't link the fire, that's where you come in. When the fire isn't linked it's the Firekeeper's job to ring the Firelink bell which summons the champion of ash, that's you. You have to kill all the lords of cinder and use there souls to find the Soul of Cinder and link the first flame. That's just the super duper duper basics though, Darksouls lore is super complex and I'm not even gonna pretend like I know what I'm talking about lore wise.

Darksouls 3 has the best combat of any game I've played. Yeah Darksouls is hard, we know that. But it's fair, and fun. Darksouls isnt like a game like Skyrim where every greatsword, every axe is gonna act exactly the same maybe except for damage and enchantment. Almost every single weapon in Darksouls 3 has a different move set, as in a different normal attack, a different charged attack a different weapon art, along with damage and infusions. Darksouls 3 also perfectly balanced Magic and Sword combat, not one is better than the other, they both have their strengths and weaknesses.

Maybe I'm biased, but I'd have to give Darksouls 3 a 10/10 I just see no flaws with the game, in my opinion it's a perfect game. But thats my opinion if you have any thoughts on the game or see something that I maybe left out let me know in the comments below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Injustice 2 Review

Secret World Legends: Costume guide pt.1

Bloodborne: How To Get Blade Of Mercy Early